HVAC system maintenance

Keep Your HVAC System Efficient With Green Club Maintenance

May 8, 2023

As a homeowner in West Harrison, IN, or Cincinnati, OH, you take good care of your property. That includes annual HVAC system maintenance. When you keep your HVAC system in prime condition, it rewards you with reliable performance, clean indoor air and reasonable energy bills.

Maximize Your HVAC System Energy Efficiency

HVAC tune-ups save you money over time by keeping your system clean. Accumulated grease and gunk interfere with performance. The more that dirt collects, the harder your HVAC must work and the more it will cost you. With a clean system, your HVAC can perform optimally without any obstructions blocking the airflow and refrigeration process.

Enjoy Our Green Club Concierge Service

This plan is geared to busy homeowners who want to schedule regular HVAC maintenance. Before you know it, the season is over, and your HVAC is needs some attention to keep it running well and efficiently. With a Green Club membership, we’ll make the appointment for you. Just tell us when.

Protect Your Family From Unexpected HVAC Breakdowns

Annual tune-ups prevent heating and cooling equipment breakdowns 95% of the time. The other 5% represents breakdowns due to old age, a manufacturing defect or other conditions that can’t be prevented.

Avoid Waiting for HVAC System Repair or Replacement

Annual maintenance protects your system during weather events. Extreme weather is dangerous for poorly maintained HVAC equipment. Fortunately, if your system takes a hit, you’ll have access to our 24/7 maintenance service, priority scheduling and discounts on repairs.

Pay Less for HVAC Service Calls

Even healthy HVAC systems require the occasional minor repair caused by wear and tear. If you need help with your HVAC, a service call will cost you less.

At Western Hills Heating and Air Conditioning, we can save you money and maximize your indoor comfort.

You May Also Like

5 Symptoms of an Inefficient HVAC System in Florence, KY

5 Symptoms of an Inefficient HVAC System in Florence, KY

The average temperature range during spring in Florence, KY is 32 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit, meaning you may have to turn on your heat one day and the next use the air conditioning to create a comfortable home. However, things may not go as planned if there are...

What’s Causing Your Ductless Mini-Split Leak in Florence, KY?

What’s Causing Your Ductless Mini-Split Leak in Florence, KY?

A water leak coming from your Florence, KY ductless mini-split has the potential to damage your system and your home. If you’ve noticed water leaking from your ductless mini-split, you’re probably dealing with at least one of these common problems. Defrosting There is...

3 Ways You’re Damaging Your Own IAQ in Cincinnati, OH

3 Ways You’re Damaging Your Own IAQ in Cincinnati, OH

People care about their health, but one easily overlooked factor in your health is the quality of the air inside your home. Your indoor air quality (IAQ) fluctuates, but some common habits can lower it, which can pose a variety of health issues in the long term. Here...

Pin It on Pinterest

Compliance Settings
Increase Font Size
Grayscale
Simplified Font
Underline Links
Highlight Links
Reset
Close